"Duchess of Sutherland" was the third of the "foreign" locomotives which used Great Western metals out of London in November 2018, as per the Locomotive Exchange Trials of 1948, albeit to a very limited extent as the train originated at Ealing Broadway and left the main line a few miles to the east of there at Acton. Looping around London she joined the Midland Main Line at Cricklewood and is first seen just north of Luton at Harpenden. The main line was left just north of Kettering and the line through Corby taken, which meant she would cross the famous Harringworth Viaduct (officially the Welland Viaduct) and enter Rutland, as seen in our second shot. Through the arches can be seen the famous Seaton station, not the one in Devon however! The train would carry on to York whence it would return behind "No. 9".